New York City Dish Towel
This goodie’s gone for good, but we’ve got tons of other fun stuff on hand!
Foods of the World: New York City. This towel features a hand-drawn New York-style recipe for Pad Thai. What makes it NYC-style? There's actually no cooking involved. This was one of the first in our "Foods of the World" series, which feature tongue-in-cheek recipes for classic local dishes.
You Will Need: An Internet Connection, A Bank Account Containing More Than $8, Pants, Bowl*
1) Briefly consider cooking. Look up location of nearest grocery store.
2) Order the same thing from the same place you always do.
3) When buzzer rings, put on pants.
4) Put food in bowl (if you're fancy).
5) Store extra hot sauce in hot sauce packet drawer.
- Extra large, 30" x 30" towel
- 100% cotton for maximum absorbency (these towels actually work!)
- Printed with water-based inks that will not run or fade
- Machine wash, tumble dry