Wholesale Terms & Conditions
PLACE YOUR ORDER
Orders may be placed by email, fax or phone, through your local sales rep or distributor—and online.
- Order online: wholesale.emilymcdowell.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 310-396-4385
- Phone: 800-656-5662 / outside US: 310-396-4132
- Local sales rep or distributor:
- US Sales Reps
- International distributors
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Emily McDowell & Friends.
- Prices listed in our paper and digital catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Maintaining keystone retail pricing is required to become an Emily McDowell & Friends vendor.
DISPLAY & PACKAGING
- All products must be displayed and sold in their original packaging. Boxed sets and tiny card sets may not be broken up and sold as individual cards.
ONLINE SELLING POLICY
- If you are selling products online, credit must be giving Emily McDowell & Friends in the product description. Retailers may not sell our products on third-party sales platforms (i.e., eBay, Amazon).
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
PAYMENT TERMS & BILLING
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- All invoices will be sent electronically from email@example.com to the billing email address on file.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted, and no credits issued without Emily McDowell & Friends' previous consent.
- Emily McDowell & Friends must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
- Restock dates are tentative and subject to change.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.