Wholesale: Terms & Conditions
Orders may be placed by email, fax or phone, through your local sales rep or distributor—and online.
- Order online: wholesale.emilymcdowell.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 310-396-4385
- Phone: 800-656-5662 / outside US: 310-396-4132
- Local sales rep or distributor: If you’re not sure who your rep is, or whether you have a rep, give us a shout at email@example.com and we’ll connect you if we’ve got one in your area.
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Emily McDowell & Friends.
- Digital catalogs do not include pricing. To get pricing, request a printed catalog or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices listed in our printed catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Maintaining keystone retail pricing is required to become an Emily McDowell & Friends vendor.
DISPLAY & PACKAGING
- All products must be displayed and sold in their original packaging. Boxed sets and tiny card sets may not be broken up and sold as individual cards. If you are selling products online, credit must be giving Emily McDowell & Friends in the product description. Retailers may not sell our products on third-party sales platforms (i.e., eBay, Amazon).
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
PAYMENT TERMS & BILLING
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- All invoices will be sent electronically from email@example.com to the billing email address on file.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted, and no credits issued without Emily McDowell & Friends' previous consent.
- Emily McDowell & Friends must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
- Restock dates are tentative and subject to change.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.